Wyoming County Schools will provide a high quality, comprehensive education that ensures all students are college and career ready and prepared to become contributing citizens of the 21st Century Society.
Our Core Beliefs
Wyoming County Schools will have Zero Tolerance for the following:
- Bullying of any kind
- Harassment of any kind
- Possession of a dangerous weapon
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Vapor products are considered drug paraphernalia by the Wyoming County Board of Education
- Tobacco or tobacco products including vape pens/electronic cigarettes
- Violence or threats of violence
- Behavior that compromises school safety
- Physical fight
- Insubordination (direct defiance)
- Misuse of technology resources
- Gang related activity
While there are other types and levels of misconduct and disruption of the learning process, Zero Tolerance issues will not be tolerated at all.
Violations of Zero Tolerance issues are subject to disciplinary action up to and including expulsion.
Please report any Zero Tolerance issues, immediately, to any school personnel.
Wyoming County Schools strives to create a learning environment where ALL students can achieve success and feel safe.
Wyoming County Schools
PO Box 69
19 Park Street
Pineville, WV 24874